Iguana is open source and available at Github here. There are two main options to work on Iguana.
- Fork the git repository and work directly on Iguana
- or use the Iguana Maven Packages as a library
Iguana is a benchmark framework which can be extended to fit your needs.
There are several things you can extend in Iguana.
- Tasks - Add your benchmark task
- Workers - Your system won't work with HTTP GET or POST, or work completely different? Add your specific worker.
- Query Handling - You do not use Plain Text queries or SPARQL? Add your query handler.
- Language - Want more statistics about your specific queries? The result size isn't accurate? add your language support
- Result Storage - Don't want to use RDF? Add your own solution to store the benchmark results.
- Metrics - The metrics won't fit your needs? Add your own.
For bugs please open an issue at our Github Issue Tracker